Saturday, March 24, 2012

End of the Month Debt Tally: March

Though March has not officially ended, nearly all of my bills and all of my debt obligations for the month have been paid.  Besides, I am quite impressed with the progress that I have made, and I cannot wait any longer to post the results : )

Remaining Balance on Student Loans: $ 36, 695.00
Remaining Balance on Credit Card: $2,131.97
Remaining Balance on Car Loan: $ 7, 499.36
Total as of March 24th, 2012: $47, 326.33

I've shaved off nearly $1,000 of debt this month, which feels amazing.  Though my totals will not be quite so impressive over the next couple of months (as I will be moving and visiting family in Canada), I hope to sustain this momentum and be completely debt-free (including student loans) in 4-5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment